...because we're bold

Saturday, October 17, 2009

'Twas the Night Before Tech Week

As I write, it is now after 2 am. Starting tomorrow (technically today) we officially move into tech week for Romeo and Juliet. As it might be surmised, I am having a little bit of dificulty getting to sleep right now.

As a first time director, I initially underestimated the number of details that I had to make decisions on. Now that we have less than a week until we open; I am both excited and scared at how those decisions that have been made over the past few weeks are going to come together. But I do have an ace up my sleeve, and that is my cast.

While we had a little bit of trouble gelling initially, (aside from a few casting issues) it seems the cast is coming together as a whole rather nicely. Also, each member of the cast is talented enough that they can handle almost anything I throw at them this week.

And so, we are off, the roller coaster has started, and let's see where it takes us.
Breaks Legs, and I'll see you there;
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment